Vets Own Zen Calming Shampoo is a soothing Lavender and Chamomile shampoo that will invoke a feeling of peace and tranquillity while gently moisturising your pet’s skin. This shampoo will leave your furry friend feeling clean, calm and refreshed while smelling great!
Chamomile has anti-inflammatory properties, and it’s considered a soothing herb, which means it can be used to ease your anxious, stressed pet.
The calming benefits of lavender have the same effect on pets as they do on humans. Lavender affects the central nervous system, giving it calming, grounding, and almost sedation like effects. Lavender can be used to calm pets prone to anxiety, or pets experiencing stress.
- Wet coat well with lukewarm water
- Use the Vets Own Rich Conditioning Shampoo liberally to create a good lather
- Wash thoroughly and rinse with lukewarm water. Dry your pet thoroughly after washing
- Avoid contact with the eyes and if accidental contact should occur, rinse the eyes with clean water
- Dry the pet with a towel.
- After drying comb the pet well.
Specifically for pets who are aquaphobic or stressed.