Box contains 3 pipettes, 3 months of protection.
REVOLUTION (Selamectin) by Pfizer is the safe, simple way to protect your pet from heartworms, fleas and other harmful parasites. Protecting pets from harm is one of the important bonds between people and their pets.
Broad spectrum protection from dangerous pests is important for your pet’s health.
REVOLUTION is approved for:
- Use in cats 8 weeks of age or older against the following parasites: adult fleas, flea eggs, heartworm, ear mites, sarcoptic mites and ticks
- Killing adult fleas and preventing flea eggs from hatching for one month, and indicated for prevention and control of flea infestations (Ctenocephalides felis)
- Prevention of heartworm disease caused by Dirofilaria immitis
- Treatment and control of ear mite (Otodectes cynotis) infestations
- Treatment and control of sarcoptic mange (Sarcoptes scabiei)
- Control of tick (Dermacentor variabilis) infestations
- REVOLUTION is a prescription-only medicine, not a pesticide
- Broad-spectrum protection against most internal and external parasites
- Kills adult flea and their eggs
- Fast, simple and easy to use
- Because of the low-volume dosage size, the solution can be applied in one spot
- Non-greasy, quick-drying preparation
- Bathing pet 2 hours after application does not affect efficacy
Please consult your veterinarian prior to using Revolution if they have not already prescribed Revolution for your pet.