The cat litter is a pure natural product that functions like a natural germ and odour trap.
Excellent odour control, compostable (even the packaging) and 100 Percent biodegradable. Made in Germany from 100 Percent renewable organic fibres which come from untreated, domestic fir and spruce wood, without artificial or chemical additives. Made from PEFC-certified secondary raw wood materials - no trees are felled to make Cat's Best!
- Mini Power Pellets for long-haired cats with reduced tracking
- Extremely efficient- 1 bag lasts 1 cat 10 weeks
- Dramatically less waste, expands 1:7 when clumping, only soiled litter is removed
- Easier to transport
- Can also be used as ground cover for reptiles, rodents, birds, etc. where absorption and smell control is important
- The initial depth of the litter should be about 10cm and the diameter of the litter tray 1.5 times the size of the cat
- If the urine clumps form against the bottom of the tray, there is not enough litter in the tray, top up
- After 4-6 weeks dust can build up due to the mechanical abrasion of the cats walking on the litter, needs sieving
- Sieve the litter with a fine plastic sieve, clean out the litter tray and return the unused litter into the tray
- Even single cats should have at least 2 litter trays as cats prefer to do their different types of business in separate trays